It then seems pretty rational that the Nashville Symphony, and organization that is so connected to the community, would embark on a series of free concerts in the parks of Nashville.
Throughout the rest of the month of June, the Nashville Symphony will be holding concerts in parks all over the Nashville area. I went to one last year and it was absolutely fantastic. There’s something about the mix of twilight in the park and good music that seems to bring out good feelings all around.
So pick a park and a date that works for you and try your best to make it out to one of these shows. Just like every event I post about on here, you really have nothing to lose by going.
- Monday June 14, 2010, 8:00 p.m.- East Park, Nashville
- Tuesday June 15, 2010, 7:00 p.m.- Cumberland University, Lebanon
- Tuesday June 22, 2010, 7:30 p.m.- Centennial Park, Nashville
- Wednesday June 23, 2010, 7:00 p.m.- Key Park, Lafayette
- Tuesday June 29, 2010, 7:30 p.m.- Centennial Park, Nashville
- Wednesday June 30, 2010, 8:00 p.m.- Bicentennial Mall, Nashville
Above photo by Jake.