I personally think that energy drinks are from the devil, and most of the product names and labels really freak me out. I’m not one for especially girly things, but man, 90% of energy drinks are really only advertised towards men, and the last thing I want to drink is something called Monster with a big freaky design on the can. Gross.
Comparatively, CoMotion doesn’t look bad. It’s still an energy drink, and as someone who rarely drinks any caffeinated soda and never drinks coffee I’m pretty sure that this would kill me, but if you like energy drinks this is something that you can check out…for FREE.
You know how Red Bull has the Red Bull Girls and the Red Bull Car? Well CoMotion is attempting to do something similarly grassroots-ish. I was sent the schedule of when and where free CoMotion will be given away. Here it is:
- 12/16/2009 – 3:00pm-8:00pm at Urban Active Fitness @ Nolensville Pk., Urban Active Gym @ Lebanon Pk., YMCA @ Concord Rd in Brentwood
- 12/19/2009 – 2:00pm-5:00pm at Tennessee University Basketball Games @ Vanderbilt
- 12/19/2009 – 5:00pm-8:00pm at Belmont University Basketball Game
- 12/21/2009 – 2:00pm-6:00pm at Sun Belt Classic Basketball Games @ Vanderbilt
- 12/26/2009 – 4:00pm-8:00pm at Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl (Battle of Bands 5-7pm)
- 12/27/2009 – 1:00pm-6:00pm at Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl
- 12/30/2009 at Sun Belt Classic Basketball Games @ Vanderbilt
Apparently they’re also planing to hook up with some local bars and have parties where with people will get their first drink free and take home 2 free cans. Very cool, I’ll keep you up to date on that.
If you want the hook up on where the CoMotion team will be meandering around Nashville, handing out their energy drink then follow them on Twitter. Do iiiiitt.
Too bad they missed finals…